5500 Main St, Downers Grove, IL 605164 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 74 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1997 for $163,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 432 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0917101024
- Zillow Home ID: 4578258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5500 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% less than in Downers Grove, and 423.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60516 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60516 home values.
- 5508 Main St Downers Grove, IL$359K--1.51,324
- 5518 Main St Downers Grove, IL$201K--1576
- 5528 Main St Downers Grove, IL--------
- 5512 Main St Downers Grove, IL$358K321,240
- 5540 Main St Downers Grove, IL--------
- 5540 Main St Downers Grove, IL--Studio----
- 5501 Main St Downers Grove, IL$215K--11,672
- 5505 Main St Downers Grove, IL$256K--21,366
- 5509 Main St Downers Grove, IL$288K--21,396
- 5522 Main St Downers Grove, IL$652K--33,107
- 5513 Main St Downers Grove, IL$420K43.51,772
- 1031 55th St Downers Grove, IL$357K321,880
- 1030 55th St Downers Grove, IL$258K--11,269
- 5439 Main St Downers Grove, IL$429K421,500
- 5433 Main St Downers Grove, IL$483K--31,913
- 5529 Main St Downers Grove, IL$403K--22,128
- Main St Downers Grove, IL$221K--21,438
- 1037 55th St Downers Grove, IL$380K322,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.