- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5500 Plainfield Ave, Baltimore, MD 212063 beds, 3 baths, 1,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5997 039A
- Zillow Home ID: 36566138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5500 Plainfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Frankford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 53.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.4% less than in Baltimore, and 150.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Frankford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Frankford home values.
- 5502 Plainfield Ave Baltimore, MD$191K3--2,100
- Willshire Ave Baltimore, MD$150K--1.51,000
- Willshire Ave Baltimore, MD$151K--21,000
- 5410 Plainfield Ave Baltimore, MD$117K--11,701
- 4504 Willshire Ave Baltimore, MD$125K--1.51,638
- 5504 Plainfield Ave Baltimore, MD$207K441,512
- 4502 Willshire Ave Baltimore, MD$176K51.51,638
- 5408 Plainfield Ave Baltimore, MD$159K--11,470
- 5506 Plainfield Ave Baltimore, MD$127K--11,523
- 5501 Plainfield Ave Baltimore, MD$115K--21,434
- 5411 Plainfield Ave Baltimore, MD$116K--11,287
- 5503 Plainfield Ave Baltimore, MD$179K--1.51,434
- 5409 Plainfield Ave Baltimore, MD$117K--11,350
- 4505 Willshire Ave Baltimore, MD$126K--21,464
- 4500 Willshire Ave Baltimore, MD$137K--11,560
- 4505 Anntana Ave Baltimore, MD$145K--1.51,162
- 5406 Plainfield Ave Baltimore, MD$128K--1.51,464
- 5508 Plainfield Ave Baltimore, MD$113K41.51,473
- 5505 Plainfield Ave Baltimore, MD$167K--1.51,434
- 4503 Anntana Ave Baltimore, MD$123K321,762
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!