5502 D St SE, Washington, DC 200197 beds, 4.5 baths, 1,578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 48 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: DC8430545
- Finished basement
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,578 sqft
- Parcel #: 5294 0030
- Zillow Home ID: 515383
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5502 D St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marshall Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 445.5% greater than in Washington, and 351.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marshall Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marshall Heights home values.
- 5500 D St SE Washington, DC$216K31.51,360
- 5504 D St SE Washington, DC$260K32.51,280
- 5501 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$215K41.51,360
- 5418 D St SE Washington, DC$175K21984
- 5437 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$166K21684
- 5503 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$172K21.5900
- 5505 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$167K21.5900
- 5509 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$263K32.51,360
- 5416 D St SE Washington, DC$239K31.51,240
- 5517 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$260K32.51,400
- 5405 Call Pl SE APT 104 Washington, DC$200K------
- 5414 D St SE Washington, DC$264K------
- 5519 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$272K331,400
- 5440 Call Pl SE # 301-B Washington, DC$163K31567
- 5412 D St SE Washington, DC$216K31984
- 5512 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$242K43858
- 5432 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$193K21816
- 5514 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$244K42858
- 5428 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$305K43.51,400
- 5516 Call Pl SE Washington, DC$312K32.51,932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.