5502 Gloucester St UNIT A, Mechanicsburg, PA 170553 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,836 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $146,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- End unit with private side and back lawn, storage shed, eat-in kitchen, laundry upstairs
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,836 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 13240791037
- Zillow Home ID: 9257196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5502 Gloucester Street UNIT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 17055 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Lower Allen Township, and 89.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17055 home values.
- 5502 Gloucester St UNIT B Mechanicsburg, PA$117K11.51,472
- 5500 Gloucester St UNIT J Mechanicsburg, PA$148K32.51,656
- 5502 Gloucester St UNIT C Mechanicsburg, PA$118K31.51,472
- 5500 Gloucester St UNIT I Mechanicsburg, PA$148K331,656
- 5500 Gloucester St UNIT H Mechanicsburg, PA$144K321,632
- 5502 Gloucester St UNIT D Mechanicsburg, PA$141K32.51,700
- 5500 Gloucester St UNIT G Mechanicsburg, PA$153K32.51,632
- 1122 Cocklin St Mechanicsburg, PA$172K321,512
- 1124 Cocklin St Mechanicsburg, PA$186K321,598
- 5500 Gloucester St UNIT F Mechanicsburg, PA$175K42.52,037
- 5500 Gloucester St UNIT E Mechanicsburg, PA$169K42.51,872
- 1120 Cocklin St Mechanicsburg, PA$157K321,288
- 1126 Cocklin St Mechanicsburg, PA$199K42.51,728
- 5508 Moreland Ct Mechanicsburg, PA$175K22.51,392
- 5500 Gloucester St UNIT D Mechanicsburg, PA$158K32.51,728
- 5510 Moreland Ct Mechanicsburg, PA$161K22.51,223
- 5500 Gloucester St UNIT C Mechanicsburg, PA$141K22.51,536
- 5503 Moreland Ct Mechanicsburg, PA$113K21918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.