5502 Hillandale Rd, Davenport, IA 528063 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Quiet neighborhood away from busy roads. Great neighbors.
- Lot: 7,137 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W0905C19D
- Zillow Home ID: 76873628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5502 Hillandale Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% lower than in Davenport, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 52806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Davenport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52806 home values.
- 5408 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$134K421,036
- 5504 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$123K321,036
- 5406 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$139K321,036
- 5506 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$151K321,092
- 5366 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$116K31988
- Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$116K52929
- Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$123K321,036
- Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$116K32929
- 5508 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$153K32.51,112
- 5503 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$109K31929
- 5417 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$108K31929
- 5509 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$148K321,326
- 5411 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$116K52929
- 2642 Sheffield Dr Davenport, IA$124K42929
- 5360 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$116K31988
- 5515 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$116K32929
- 5361 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$121K32.5929
- 5519 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$113K42929
- 5358 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$186K32.51,633
- 5529 Hillandale Rd Davenport, IA$113K41880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.