- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5504 Sable St, Denver, CO 802394 beds, 2 baths, 1,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,840 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Finished basement, 728 sqft
- Parking: Off street
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,714 sqft
- Parcel #: 0018101036000
- Zillow Home ID: 13269750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5504 Sable Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montbello market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% greater than in Denver, and 146.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montbello home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montbello home values.
- 5506 Sable St Denver, CO$147K321,156
- 5502 Sable St Denver, CO$164K621,794
- 5505 Dearborn St Denver, CO$156K321,156
- 5507 Dearborn St Denver, CO$144K21968
- 5508 Sable St Denver, CO$146K32968
- 5509 Dearborn St Denver, CO$155K221,500
- 5503 Dearborn St Denver, CO$153K231,357
- 5503 Sable St Denver, CO$141K21857
- 14497 Maxwell Pl Denver, CO$165K221,750
- 5505 Sable St Denver, CO$182K522,296
- 5511 Dearborn St Denver, CO$146K32968
- 5510 Sable St Denver, CO$141K21857
- 5507 Sable St Denver, CO$161K321,936
- 14483 Maxwell Pl Denver, CO$165K421,750
- 5508 Dearborn St Denver, CO$162K321,156
- 5515 Dearborn St Denver, CO$139K21857
- 14455 Pensacola Dr Denver, CO$141K21857
- 5506 Dearborn St Denver, CO$165K521,629
- 5510 Dearborn St Denver, CO$145K21857
- 5509 Sable St Denver, CO$164K221,370
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.