5505 Pine St # 48, Houston, TX 770811 bed, 1 bath, 615 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Last sold: Nov 2005
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Carports, Custom built-ins, Dishwashers, Door to door trash pickup, Frost free refrigerators, Gated entrance, Hi-speed internet, Metro bus stop, Perimeter fence, School bus stop, Self cleaning ovens, Window Coverings, assigned parking
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 48
- Floor size: 615 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 0370630000029
- Zillow Home ID: 84015223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5505 Pine Street # 48
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Meyerland Area, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.5% less than in Houston Metro, and 48.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Meyerland Area home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5502 Valerie St Houston, TX$425K321,634
- 5500 Valerie St Houston, TX$427K321,978
- 5504 Valerie St Houston, TX$469K322,109
- 5523 Pine St Houston, TX$516K11612
- 5523 1/2 Pine St Houston, TX$516K11612
- 5511 Pine St # 5511 Houston, TX$88K21904
- 5513 Pine St # 5513 Houston, TX$87K21.5936
- 5515 Pine St # 5515 Houston, TX$90K21.5948
- 5517 Pine St # 5517 Houston, TX$93K221,018
- 5519 Pine St # 5519 Houston, TX$94K221,018
- 5521 Pine St # 5521 Houston, TX$93K221,018
- 5523 Pine St # 5523 Houston, TX$155K32.51,460
- 5531 Pine St UNIT J Houston, TX$271K32.52,305
- 5523 1/2 Pine St # 5523 Houston, TX$79K11612
- 5506 Valerie St Houston, TX$502K422,046
- 5423 Pine St Bellaire, TX$626K322,295
- 5422 Valerie St Bellaire, TX$712K533,326
- 7714 Renwick Dr APT 92 Houston, TX$91K321,240
- 7714 Renwick Dr # 89 Houston, TX$61K11580
- 7714 Renwick Dr # 88 Houston, TX$61K11580
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!