5506 Hampnett Ave, Baltimore, MD 212144 beds, 4 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $189,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Finished basement, 325 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 5412A019
- Zillow Home ID: 36607478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5506 Hampnett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Harford-Echodale - Perring Parkway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22% less than in Baltimore, and 93.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Harford-Echodale - Perring Parkway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harford-Echodale - Perring Parkway home values.
- 5504 Hampnett Ave Baltimore, MD$175K--1.51,530
- 5508 Hampnett Ave Baltimore, MD$197K--32,130
- 2805 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$167K--31,574
- 5502 Hampnett Ave Baltimore, MD$170K--11,613
- 2901 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$212K54.51,808
- 2803 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$198K--32,308
- 2810 Wisteria Ave Baltimore, MD$102K------
- 2903 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$159K--21,646
- 2810 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$184K--2.51,875
- 2812 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$147K--1.5990
- 2808 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$131K--1.51,252
- 2814 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$118K--11,590
- 2808 Wisteria Ave Baltimore, MD$102K------
- 2816 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$116K--11,590
- 2806 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$166K--21,504
- 2818 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$168K--21,993
- 5509 Elsrode Ave Baltimore, MD$166K--21,500
- 5507 Elsrode Ave Baltimore, MD$147K421,490
- 2804 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$169K621,917
- 2900 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$178K531,923
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.