5506 Inverary Dr, Edmond, OK 730252 beds, 3 baths, 2,579 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 598 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,579 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 123591400
- Zillow Home ID: 21927865
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5506 Inverary Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.6% greater than in Edmond, and 7.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73025 home values.
- 5504 Inverary Dr Edmond, OK$220K32.52,885
- 708 Aberdeen Rd Edmond, OK$212K22.52,517
- 5502 Inverary Dr Edmond, OK$218K221,961
- 706 Aberdeen Rd Edmond, OK$280K32.53,066
- 5500 Inverary Dr Edmond, OK$296K33.52,947
- 5605 Inverary Dr Edmond, OK$378K32.52,496
- 704 Aberdeen Rd Edmond, OK$220K21.52,048
- 5601 Inverary Dr Edmond, OK$379K432,570
- 702 Aberdeen Rd Edmond, OK$209K332,907
- 711 Inverary Dr Edmond, OK$288K33.52,939
- 709 Inverary Dr Edmond, OK$202K21.52,045
- 707 Inverary Dr Edmond, OK$213K32.53,046
- 709 Aberdeen Rd Edmond, OK$205K222,019
- 707 Aberdeen Rd Edmond, OK$300K32.52,933
- 700 Aberdeen Rd Edmond, OK$209K22.52,461
- 711 Aberdeen Rd Edmond, OK$312K32.53,141
- 705 Aberdeen Rd Edmond, OK$230K332,909
- 705 Inverary Dr Edmond, OK$212K222,053
- 705 Inverary Dr Edmond, OK$138K222,053
- 705 Inverary Dr Edmond, OK$136K222,053
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.