Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $172-230K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Orlando is $18,064.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Orlando is $15,314.
Price / Tax History
3 bed room 2 bath 2 carport, 1900 sq.ft heated area, single family home. Appliance included: Refrigerator, range, microwave, washer and dryer. The tenant is responsible for landscaping and pest control.
Rent: $1400/month plus $1400/ deposit. A total of $2800 to move in.
Address: Ridgeway Dr. Orlando, FL 32819. Available in November 2015.
Driving direction: From Conroy Rd go South on Turkey Lake Rd. Right on Lake Marsha Rd Left onto Ridgeway Dr.
Text or Call Sandy at: 407-267-5635 for details.
- Lot: 10,127 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- All time views: 7,383
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2015 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- View: City
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Range
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: VA
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Closet Pantry
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: In County
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Dryer Hookup
- Pool: None
- Property Description: Two Story
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Garage Carport: 2 Car Carport
- Utilities: Septic
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Last Status: Pending
- Last Change Type: Price Decrease
- Interior Layout: Dining Room Combo
- Storage Room
- Shower No Tub
- HOA Common Assn: Optional
- Interior Layout: Great Room
- Covered Parking
- Dry Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,856 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 142328435204040
- Zillow Home ID: 46126471
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!