5508 NW 122nd Ter, Oklahoma City, OK 73162
Sold on 10/11/12: $300,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,285 sq ft
- Lot:0.28 acres
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $300,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
3 bed room + study with closet and its own full bath.
Professionally decorated, great window treatments, custom faux finishes, olde world wrought iron, French doors and builtins.
Wonderful family room with rustic stone fireplace and beautiful wood beams in ceiling.
Spacious game room/entertainment area upstairs with tons of easy to get to built in storage, and large window.
A very cozy and well maintained home with spacious fenced yard. Conveniently located close to shoppings and dinnings.
Walking distance to beautiful newly built library.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow517
- High SchoolPutnam City North
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width100
- Middle SchoolHefner MIddle
- Neighborhood NameGlenhurst
- Parcel #203221340
- Room Count7
- School DistrictPutnam City
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID62639069
- Elementary SchoolJames Dennis
- Garage Size756
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$309,281||$288K – $337K||-$126||$94||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,140/mo||$1.9K – $2.5K/mo||+$10||$0.65||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 73162 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Oklahoma City as a whole. Among 73162 homes, this home is valued 88.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73162 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% less than in Oklahoma City, and 17.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73162 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73162 home values.
Neighborhood for 5508 Nw 122nd Ter
- 5504 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$286K32.752,713
- 5509 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$297K33.02,481
- 5505 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$286K34.02,627
- 5505 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$257K34.02,603
- 5509 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$265K43.02,448
- 5500 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$250K32.52,287
- 5501 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$266K32.52,489
- 5501 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$239K32.52,286
- 5508 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$279K43.02,575
- 5505 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$144K34.0662
- 5504 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$276K43.02,562
- 5412 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$271K32.52,526
- 5413 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$270K32.52,514
- 5413 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$237K32.52,346
- 5500 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$277K42.52,647
- 12301 Arthur Ave Oklahoma City, OK$254K32.02,107
- 5408 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$264K33.02,326
- 5513 NW 120th St Oklahoma City, OK$287K33.02,691
- 5520 NW 123rd St Oklahoma City, OK$326K32.52,788
- 5509 NW 120th St Oklahoma City, OK$276K32.52,725
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005