- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5508 NW 122nd Ter, Oklahoma City, OK 731623 beds, 3 baths, 3,285 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
3 bed room + study with closet and its own full bath.
Professionally decorated, great window treatments, custom faux finishes, olde world wrought iron, French doors and builtins.
Wonderful family room with rustic stone fireplace and beautiful wood beams in ceiling.
Spacious game room/entertainment area upstairs with tons of easy to get to built in storage, and large window.
A very cozy and well maintained home with spacious fenced yard. Conveniently located close to shoppings and dinnings.
Walking distance to beautiful newly built library.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 756 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,285 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 203221340
- Zillow Home ID: 62639069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5508 Nw 122nd Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73162, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 50.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73162 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73162 home values.
- 5504 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$283K32.752,713
- 5509 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$304K332,481
- 5505 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$282K342,627
- 5505 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$194K342,603
- 5509 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$267K432,448
- 5500 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$253K32.52,287
- 5501 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$258K32.52,489
- 5501 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$241K32.52,286
- 5508 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$280K432,575
- 5505 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$208K343,434
- 5504 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$277K432,562
- 5412 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$274K32.52,526
- 5413 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$273K32.52,514
- 5413 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$238K32.52,346
- 5500 NW 121st St Oklahoma City, OK$276K42.52,647
- 12301 Arthur Ave Oklahoma City, OK$291K322,107
- 5408 NW 122nd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$272K332,326
- 5513 NW 120th St Oklahoma City, OK$284K332,691
- 5520 NW 123rd St Oklahoma City, OK$351K32.52,788
- 5509 NW 120th St Oklahoma City, OK$280K32.52,725
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!