5509 Central Ave SE, Washington, DC 20019
Sold on 1/31/13: $140,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:800 sq ft
- Lot:2,519 sqft
- Year Built:1947
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $140,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow402
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #5290 0112
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID515173
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$160,447||$146K – $170K||+$5,858||$200||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,546/mo||$989 – $1.9K/mo||+$95||$1.93||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Marshall Heights home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Marshall Heights homes, this home is valued 10.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marshall Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 223.8% higher than in Washington, and 94.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marshall Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marshall Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 5509 Central Avenue Se
- 5513 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$177K22.0800
- 5507 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$158K21.51,056
- 5515 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$161K21.0800
- 5503 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$116K21.5800
- 5519 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$164K21.0800
- 5501 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$184K22.01,055
- 5512 B St SE Washington, DC$167K21.0800
- 5508 B St SE Washington, DC$157K21.0800
- 5514 B St SE Washington, DC$183K21.01,010
- 5506 B St SE Washington, DC$155K21.0800
- 5521 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$179K22.0800
- 5461 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$200K21.51,200
- 5518 B St SE Washington, DC$174K21.0800
- 5502 B St SE Washington, DC$173K31.0800
- Central Ave SE Washington, DC$154K21.0800
- 56th St SE Washington, DC$251K31.51,542
- 56th St SE Washington, DC$203K31.51,188
- Central Ave SE Washington, DC$164K21.0800
- 5520 B St SE Washington, DC$172K31.02
- 5225 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$177K21.5800
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005