- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5509 Dillwyn Rd, Richmond, VA 232264 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,832 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $445,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,272 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: W0200103001
- Zillow Home ID: 12556032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5509 Dillwyn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westhampton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westhampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westhampton home values.
- 5505 Dillwyn Rd Richmond, VA$547K42.752,507
- 5504 Kingsbury Rd Richmond, VA$492K322,021
- 5503 Dillwyn Rd Richmond, VA$639K433,282
- 5506 Kingsbury Rd Richmond, VA$465K331,983
- 800 Seneca Rd Richmond, VA$418K32.51,995
- 712 Seneca Rd Richmond, VA$496K32.52,270
- 801 Seneca Rd Richmond, VA$295K221,505
- 802 Seneca Rd Richmond, VA$405K42.52,330
- 708 Seneca Rd Richmond, VA$534K42.52,645
- 5506 Dillwyn Rd Richmond, VA$490K332,275
- 5501 Dillwyn Rd Richmond, VA$378K321,852
- 804 Seneca Rd Richmond, VA$426K332,210
- 706 Seneca Rd Richmond, VA$418K32.51,760
- 5504 Dillwyn Rd Richmond, VA$529K432,404
- 704 Seneca Rd Richmond, VA$347K321,904
- 5502 Dillwyn Rd Richmond, VA$490K321,968
- 506 Westview Ave Richmond, VA$213K31--
- 516 Westview Ave Richmond, VA$316K321,560
- 504 Westview Ave Richmond, VA$214K31--
- 702 Seneca Rd Richmond, VA$429K42.51,796
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.