5509 N 54th St, Milwaukee, WI 532184 beds, 1 bath, 1,027 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,984 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $44,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,027 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0019019250000
- Zillow Home ID: 40404715
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5509 N 54th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the McGovern Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 147.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% greater than in Milwaukee, and 389.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent McGovern Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or McGovern Park home values.
- 5515 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$52K411,136
- 5400 W Sheridan Ave Milwaukee, WI$51K31961
- 5521 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$52K311,001
- 5527 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$65K31979
- 5401 W Sheridan Ave Milwaukee, WI$51K31912
- 5533 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$65K411,042
- N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$63K411,089
- N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$58K31908
- 5508 N 55th St Milwaukee, WI$87K321,193
- 5514 N 55th St Milwaukee, WI$75K31993
- 5434 W Sheridan Ave Milwaukee, WI$52K311,036
- 5520 N 55th St Milwaukee, WI$48K311,032
- 5471 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$58K31908
- 5539 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$78K521,173
- 5526 N 55th St Milwaukee, WI$51K311,016
- 5480 N 55th St Milwaukee, WI$92K411,388
- 5532 N 55th St Milwaukee, WI$59K41971
- 5509 N 54th St # 0 Milwaukee, WI--411,024
- 5465 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$52K31998
- 5545 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$53K411,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.