5509 S Highway A1a, Melbourne Beach, FL 329514 beds, 4 baths, 2,721 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $185
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $1,500,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 472 sqft
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,721 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 29 381000008070000000
- Zillow Home ID: 62657579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5509 S Highway A1a
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32951 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Melbourne Beach, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32951 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Melbourne Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32951 home values.
Nearby Schools in Melbourne Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292