5511 The Alameda, Baltimore, MD 212393 beds, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,185 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $57,200
- Price/sqft: $54
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 5263 020
- Zillow Home ID: 36588021
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5511 The Alameda
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cameron Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% greater than in Baltimore, and 289.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cameron Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cameron Village home values.
- 5509 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$109K--11,064
- 5513 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$114K321,064
- 5507 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$106K--11,064
- 5515 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$119K--11,120
- 5505 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$110K--11,064
- 5503 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$106K311,064
- 5501 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$96K--11,120
- 5428 Northwood Dr Baltimore, MD$121K--11,064
- 5429 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$114K--11,120
- 5426 Northwood Dr Baltimore, MD$113K311,064
- Northwood Dr Baltimore, MD----1.5832
- 5424 Northwood Dr Baltimore, MD$92K--11,064
- 5500 Northwood Dr Baltimore, MD$94K--1.5832
- 5427 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$89K--11,064
- 5422 Northwood Dr Baltimore, MD$59K--11,064
- 5425 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$91K--11,064
- 5420 Northwood Dr Baltimore, MD$94K--11,064
- 5502 Northwood Dr Baltimore, MD$90K22832
- 5423 The Alameda Baltimore, MD$95K--11,064
- 5504 Northwood Dr Baltimore, MD$66K--1.5832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.