- Lot: 4,081 sqft
- Built in 1973
- Views: 1,432 all time views
- HOA Fee: $175
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $359,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Contemporary, Architecture \ Territorial/Santa Fe, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Slump Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Wet Bar(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 2 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Central, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 2 Master Baths, Master Bathroom \ Other (See Remarks), Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Built-Up, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Sat Dish Intrnt Ownd, Technology \ Sat Dish TV Ownd, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,605 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 16229100
- Zillow Home ID: 7802031
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $255-472K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alahambra home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Alahambra homes, this home is valued 204% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 71.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% higher than in Phoenix, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
|5519 N 5th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$255K||3||2||1,717|
|5507 N 5th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$251K||3||2||2,338|
|5525 N 5th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$256K||--||--||1,748|
|5531 N 5th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$251K||3||2||1,717|
|5537 N 5th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$259K||2||2||1,750|
|5543 N 5th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$255K||3||2||1,688|
|5542 N 5th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$267K||--||2||2,338|
|505 W Missouri Ave Phoenix, AZ||$222K||--||1||1,139|
|5547 N 5th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$259K||3||2||1,717|
|5541 N 5th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$268K||3||2||2,338|
|509 W Missouri Ave Phoenix, AZ||$283K||4||3||1,740|
|513 W Missouri Ave Phoenix, AZ||$211K||2||1||994|
|5514 N 5th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$252K||--||2||1,748|
|5520 N 5th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$252K||2||2||1,688|
|5508 N 5th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$268K||3||2||2,338|
|5526 N 5th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$251K||--||2||1,717|
|5532 N 5th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$251K||3||2||1,717|
|5502 N 4th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$311K||--||2||1,587|
|5508 N 4th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$391K||--||2.75||2,351|
|519 W Missouri Ave Phoenix, AZ||$251K||--||1.75||1,478|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!