5514 W University Blvd, Dallas, TX 752094 beds, 3 baths, 3,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $228
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,292 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 192
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 00000349678000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26733648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5514 W University Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bluffview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.5% less than in Dallas, and 61.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bluffview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bluffview home values.
- 5520 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$631K322,715
- 5504 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$1.13M65.54,531
- 5526 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$734K43.53,691
- 5511 Wateka Dr Dallas, TX$1.07M44.54,412
- 5519 Wateka Dr Dallas, TX$1.11M443,265
- 5505 Wateka Dr Dallas, TX$1.4M444,529
- 5509 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$673K543,350
- 5532 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$628K333,095
- 5525 Wateka Dr Dallas, TX$956K43.54,320
- 5515 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$628K333,658
- 5505 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$782K53.54,769
- 5442 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$690K32.52,760
- 5455 Wateka Dr Dallas, TX--432,953
- 5519 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$595K42.53,420
- 5531 Wateka Dr Dallas, TX$1.57M444,341
- 5527 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$588K32.52,835
- 5538 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$514K322,668
- 5455 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$590K342,603
- 5451 Wateka Dr Dallas, TX$1.47M423,676
- 5533 W University Blvd Dallas, TX$1.25M343,182
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.