5516 Baywater Dr, Tampa, FL 336152 beds, 2 baths, 1,097 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $78,500
- Price/sqft: $72
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,097 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 0057559680
- Zillow Home ID: 83001627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5516 Baywater Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33615 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 102.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% lower than in Town 'n' Country, and 234.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33615 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33615 home values.
- 5514 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$79K121,212
- 5518 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$102K221,097
- 5512 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$50K11914
- 5510 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$50K11804
- 5520 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$101K221,212
- 5522 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$74K11914
- 5524 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$75K11804
- 5534 Baywater Dr # 161 Tampa, FL$71K221,080
- 5508 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$48K11804
- 5564 Baywater Dr # 168 Tampa, FL$85K221,080
- 5532 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$56K221,097
- 5506 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$50K11914
- 5526 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$76K11804
- 5536 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$80K222
- 5562 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$61K221,144
- 5562 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$88K221,144
- 5504 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$79K221,212
- 5528 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$69K11914
- 5538 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$49K11856
- 5560 Baywater Dr Tampa, FL$75K11856
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!