5516 S Norfolk St, Seattle, WA 98118
Sold on 5/1/13: $220,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,200 sq ft
- Lot:6,098 sqft
- Year Built:1951
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $220,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow313
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID49017119
- Elementary SchoolSeattle Public Sch
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolSeattle Public Sch
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolSeattle Public Sch
- Parcel #7129800042
- Roof TypeComposition
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$236,934||$223K – $258K||-$1,563||$197||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,592/mo||$1.3K – $1.8K/mo||-$17||$1.33||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Rainier Beach home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Rainier Beach homes, this home is valued 15.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rainier Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 353.6% greater than in Seattle, and 348.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rainier Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rainier Beach home values.
Neighborhood for 5516 S Norfolk Street
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005