5517 Jacksonville Conway Rd, Jacksonville, AR 720764 beds, 2 baths, 1,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 196 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: 10377611
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1120 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- 1120 ft work shop
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 21R0344902700
- Zillow Home ID: 269251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5517 Jacksonville Conway Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 72076 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 454.8% higher than in Jacksonville, and 595.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 72076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 72076 home values.
- 5406 Jacksonville Conway Rd Jacksonville, AR$71K421,726
- 5421 Jacksonville Conway Rd Jacksonville, AR$137K--22,112
- 5514 Jacksonville Conway Rd Jacksonville, AR$79K--21,532
- Jacksonville Conway Rd Jacksonville, AR$57K----770
- 5500 Jacksonville Conway Rd Jacksonville, AR$54K----1,120
- 5418 Jacksonville Conway Rd Jacksonville, AR$54K----1,152
- Highway 107 Jacksonville, AR$57K----728
- 5731 Gribble Rd Jacksonville, AR$216K--22,286
- 5803 Gribble Rd Jacksonville, AR----1840
- Davenport Dr Jacksonville, AR--------
- 7304 Davenport Dr Jacksonville, AR$55K----1,216
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.