5518 Brooklyn Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981053 beds, 1 bath, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $292
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8714600135
- Zillow Home ID: 49098322
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5518 Brooklyn Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98105 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78% less than in Seattle, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98105 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University District home values.
- 5514 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$665K421,750
- 5520 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$636K411,730
- 5508 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$509K21.751,240
- 5524 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$612K621,840
- 5504 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$656K722,610
- 5500 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$624K31.751,960
- 5511 University Way NE Seattle, WA$661K532,244
- 5604 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$533K211,310
- 5509 University Way NE Seattle, WA$594K----2,302
- 5608 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$604K211,330
- 5517 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$425K21.751,300
- 5521 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$657K21.752,020
- 5513 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$575K21.751,310
- 5511 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$567K421,857
- 5610 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$649K421,940
- 1305 NE 55th St Seattle, WA$419K21880
- 5517 University Way NE Seattle, WA$613KStudio----
- 5505 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$546K22.751,540
- 1309 NE 55th St Seattle, WA$537K51.751,640
- 1301 NE 55th St Seattle, WA$407K11910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!