- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 282 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,275 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $187,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $63
- MLS #: 144519
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Lot Description \ Other-See Remarks, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Connect Public Sewer, Exterior Features \ Outbuildings, Lot Description \ Wooded, Kitchen \ Pantry, Garage Type\Capacity \ 2-Garage, Appliances \ Electric Heater, Energy \ Thermo Pane, Dining \ Dining Area, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Rec Room, Appliances \ Security, Appliances \ Smoke Alarm, Kitchen \ Breakfast Area, Energy \ Clock Thermostat, Lot Description \ Lake, Kitchen \ View Family Room, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Entry Foyer, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Neighborhood Amenities \ Lake, Exterior Features \ Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler, Interior Features \ Other-See Remarks, Appliances \ Other-See Remarks, Neighborhood Amenities \ Park, Apx Heated SqFt Range \ 2500-2999, Neighborhood Amenities \ Golf, Neighborhood Amenities \ Marina, Neighborhood Amenities \ Other-See Remarks, Interior Features \ 9'' Ceilings
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,976 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 182 002 014
- Zillow Home ID: 76538150
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $210-356K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31904 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Columbus as a whole. Among 31904 homes, this home is 156.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Columbus, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31904 home values.
|5511 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$238K||4||3||2,782|
|5527 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$332K||4||1.5||3,194|
|5515 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$229K||3||1.5||2,005|
|3 Stonehaven Ct Columbus, GA||$356K||4||3.5||4,386|
|5537 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$248K||--||--||--|
|4 Stonehaven Ct Columbus, GA||$292K||4||3.5||3,298|
|5501 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$254K||4||1.5||2,568|
|5520 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$359K||4||2.5||3,900|
|5538 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$372K||5||2.5||3,140|
|5512 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$308K||5||1.5||3,289|
|5528 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$229K||4||2.5||2,352|
|5500 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$302K||4||4||3,053|
|2 Stonehaven Ct Columbus, GA||$230K||4||2.5||2,520|
|5457 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$210K||4||1.5||2,085|
|5 Stonehaven Ct Columbus, GA||$242K||4||3.5||2,741|
|5472 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$300K||5||2.5||3,131|
|2 Dolphin Ct Columbus, GA||$475K||5||3||3,600|
|5602 Roaring Branch Rd Columbus, GA||$588K||4||3.5||4,406|
|1 Stonehaven Ct Columbus, GA||$244K||4||2.5||2,364|
|4 Dolphin Ct Columbus, GA||$421K||4||3||3,238|
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!