- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 109 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,548 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 21336168
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Architectural Style \ Tri-Level, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,891 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 112
- Parcel #: 490327111065000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1265121
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46260 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46260 homes, this home is 25.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Indianapolis Metro, and 37.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46260 home values.
|564 King Dr Indianapolis, IN||$262K||4||1.5||2,826|
|7860 Sunset Ln Indianapolis, IN||$270K||5||1.5||2,664|
|563 W 79th St Indianapolis, IN||$324K||5||1.5||3,415|
|551 W 79th St Indianapolis, IN||$284K||6||1.5||2,706|
|545 King Dr Indianapolis, IN||$283K||2||1.5||3,402|
|557 King Dr Indianapolis, IN||$250K||4||2.5||2,736|
|575 W 79th St Indianapolis, IN||$267K||5||2.5||2,976|
|576 King Dr Indianapolis, IN||$332K||4||3||3,784|
|7880 Sunset Ln Indianapolis, IN||$280K||4||1||2,556|
|7840 Sunset Ln Indianapolis, IN||$207K||3||1||1,755|
|569 King Dr Indianapolis, IN||$278K||4||1.5||3,360|
|587 W 79th St Indianapolis, IN||$280K||3||1.5||3,016|
|562 Holliday Ln Indianapolis, IN||$199K||4||2||2,087|
|574 Holliday Ln Indianapolis, IN||$207K||3||1||1,728|
|588 King Dr Indianapolis, IN||$253K||4||1.5||2,365|
|7857 Sunset Ln Indianapolis, IN||$369K||5||2.5||3,641|
|7810 Sunset Ln Indianapolis, IN||$190K||3||2||1,531|
|7869 Sunset Ln Indianapolis, IN||$309K||4||2||3,028|
|581 King Dr Indianapolis, IN||$257K||5||3||2,553|
|586 Holliday Ln Indianapolis, IN||$218K||5||1.5||2,010|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.