5520 Ellsworth Ave, Dallas, TX 752063 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,885 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,885 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00000239020000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26704326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5520 Ellsworth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% higher than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 138.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dallas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dallas home values.
- 5524 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$302K211,412
- 5516 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$415K321,903
- 5514 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$494K32.52,586
- 5528 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$247K211,069
- 5512 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$513K32.52,649
- 5527 Matalee Ave Dallas, TX$274K221,080
- 5530 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$578K442,917
- 5523 Matalee Ave Dallas, TX$248K21.51,160
- 5521 Matalee Ave Dallas, TX$483K33.52,711
- 5531 Matalee Ave Dallas, TX$341K321,276
- 5532 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$578K43.52,915
- 5508 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$370K321,786
- 5519 Matalee Ave Dallas, TX$507K33.52,711
- 5519 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$372K321,926
- 5515 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$433K43.53,159
- 5523 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$348K321,560
- 5517 Matalee Ave Dallas, TX$470K32.52,684
- 5535 Matalee Ave Dallas, TX$234K--11,051
- 5511 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$384K422,276
- 5531 Matalee Ave # 0 Dallas, TX$340K211,276
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.