5520 Sandalwood Dr, Orlando, FL 328393 beds, 2 baths, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 142329398004240
- Zillow Home ID: 46127403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5520 Sandalwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32839 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 158.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 160.3% greater than in Orlando Metro, and 370.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32839 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Castle home values.
- 5526 Sandalwood Dr Orlando, FL$127K321,170
- 5514 Sandalwood Dr Orlando, FL$151K321,212
- 5532 Sandalwood Dr Orlando, FL$123K321,202
- 5527 Palmwood Dr Orlando, FL$100K421,548
- 5523 Palmwood Dr Orlando, FL$132K41.51,896
- 5539 Palmwood Dr Orlando, FL$144K321,224
- 534 Kenmore Cir Orlando, FL$82K311,352
- 532 Kenmore Cir Orlando, FL$120K311,196
- 5620 Sandalwood Dr Orlando, FL$73K311,066
- 5527 Sandalwood Dr Edgewood, FL$126K421,691
- 5535 Sandalwood Dr Orlando, FL$112K31.51,092
- 536 Kenmore Cir Orlando, FL$154K42.52,022
- Sandalwood Dr Edgewood, FL--------
- 5609 Sandalwood Dr Orlando, FL$103K321,248
- 5557 Palmwood Dr Orlando, FL$148K321,392
- 5505 Sandalwood Dr Orlando, FL$177K321,482
- 5622 Sandalwood Dr Orlando, FL$103K321,311
- 5617 Palmwood Dr Orlando, FL$98K211,593
- 5608 Rockwood Ave Orlando, FL$101K321,324
- 5611 Sandalwood Dr Orlando, FL$93K311,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!