5524 Skyridge Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462503 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is located in a quiet 50 yr old neighborhood that is close to multiple shopping areas and has easy access to I465.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 121
- Parcel #: 490221103023000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1263565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5524 Skyridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46250 home values.
- 5518 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$168K412,334
- 5530 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$144K311,476
- 5527 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$161K31.51,665
- 5533 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$273K332,734
- 5521 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$158K3--1,752
- 5512 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$176K311,678
- 5606 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$151K3--1,215
- 5603 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$143K3--1,425
- 5515 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$144K3--1,508
- 5526 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$147K2--1,409
- 5532 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$176K3--1,635
- 5520 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$148K3--1,484
- 5613 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$196K41.51,840
- 5506 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$188K3--1,508
- 5602 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$145K3--1,528
- 5509 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$145K31.51,508
- 5701 E 82nd St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 5610 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$146K3--1,262
- 5514 E 81st St Indianapolis, IN$144K3--1,520
- 5665 Skyridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$151K3--1,583
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.