5525 Hazelwood Rd, Columbus, OH 432294 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,058 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $118,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Finished basement, 560 sqft
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 010134125
- Zillow Home ID: 33918112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5525 Hazelwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Forest Park West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% less than in Columbus, and 15.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Forest Park West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Park West home values.
- 5533 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$101K31.51,202
- 5517 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$109K31.51,275
- 5541 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$103K311,346
- 5505 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$111K321,500
- 5536 Driftwood Rd Columbus, OH$122K421,920
- 5544 Driftwood Rd Columbus, OH$107K321,360
- 5524 Driftwood Rd Columbus, OH$118K421,782
- 5555 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$101K321,171
- 5552 Driftwood Rd Columbus, OH$120K321,932
- 5497 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$119K42.52,001
- 5516 Driftwood Rd Columbus, OH$111K321,531
- 5520 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$121K32.52,086
- 5528 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$93K321,131
- 5512 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$118K321,932
- 5536 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$110K321,762
- 5558 Driftwood Rd Columbus, OH$118K32.51,883
- 5504 Driftwood Rd Columbus, OH$152K432,441
- 5561 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$101K321,336
- 5504 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$123K32.52,058
- 5489 Hazelwood Rd Columbus, OH$98K321,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.