5525 Hope Hill Ave, Woodbridge, VA 221936 beds, 6.5 baths, 4,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,380 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- HOA Fee: $107
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $527,650
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1105 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 480 sqft
- DiningRoom, FamilyRoom, Heating system: ForcedAir, LaundryRoom, MasterBath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8091402985
- Zillow Home ID: 119276657
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5525 Hope Hill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodbridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% lower than in Washington Metro, and 42% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodbridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodbridge home values.
- 5529 Hope Hill Ave Woodbridge, VA$494K54.53,308
- 5521 Hope Hill Ave Woodbridge, VA$495K44.52,688
- 5517 Hope Hill Ave Woodbridge, VA$534K44.52,952
- 5513 Hope Hill Ave Woodbridge, VA$466K43.52,736
- 15208 Spriggs Rd Woodbridge, VA$1.97M311,540
- 5506 Blasius Ct Woodbridge, VA$502K53.52,816
- 15420 Ann Arden Ave Dale City, VA$475K44--
- 5510 Blasius Ct Woodbridge, VA$536K554,224
- 5502 Blasius Ct Woodbridge, VA$486K44.52,608
- 5514 Blasius Ct Woodbridge, VA$534K45.53,210
- 5507 Blasius Ct Woodbridge, VA$500K43--
- 5518 Blasius Ct Woodbridge, VA$449K432,120
- 5521 Gracelyn Ct Woodbridge, VA$538K55.53,472
- 5503 Blasius Ct Woodbridge, VA$559K443,101
- 5517 Gracelyn Ct Woodbridge, VA$495K83.52,736
- 5520 Gracelyn Ct Woodbridge, VA$634K55.54,012
- 5509 Hope Hill Ave Woodbridge, VA$512K54.53,400
- 5516 Gracelyn Ct Woodbridge, VA$521K44.52,344
- 5508 Gracelyn Ct Woodbridge, VA$550K444,015
- 15420 Ann Arden Ave Woodbridge, VA$487K43.52,886
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.