- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 864 sqft
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Manufactured Home, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Tie Down, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Pasture, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Dog Run, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ RV Parking, Status \ P, Style \ 21, Utility room location \ M, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 28
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 0419073090
- Zillow Home ID: 49185408
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98373 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Pierce as a whole. Among 98373 homes, this home is valued 28.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98373, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101% higher than in Pierce, and 230% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98373 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pierce.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98373 home values.
- 6315 122nd Street Ct E4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,614 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 2003
Nearby Schools in Pierce
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!