5526 B St SE, Washington, DC 20019
Sold on 7/24/13: $175,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:800 sq ft
- Lot:2,526 sqft
- Year Built:1947
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $175,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality4.0
- Days on Zillow230
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #5290 0055
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID515117
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$180,351||$171K – $189K||+$1,440||$225||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,849/mo||$1.6K – $2.3K/mo||-$27||$2.31||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Marshall Heights home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Marshall Heights homes, this home is valued 1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marshall Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 223.8% greater than in Washington, and 94.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marshall Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marshall Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 5526 B St Se
- 5530 B St SE Washington, DC$176K21.0960
- 5524 B St SE Washington, DC$168K21.0800
- 5532 B St SE Washington, DC$177K21.0800
- 5520 B St SE Washington, DC$172K31.02
- 5536 B St SE Washington, DC$198K31.01,010
- 5518 B St SE Washington, DC$175K21.0800
- 5225 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$177K21.5800
- 5527 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$158K21.0800
- 5521 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$179K22.0800
- 5531 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$179K22.0800
- 5538 B St SE Washington, DC$175K21.0800
- 5514 B St SE Washington, DC$183K21.01,010
- 5533 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$162K21.0800
- 5519 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$164K21.0800
- 5225 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$208K31.51,216
- 5537 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$180K11.0800
- 5515 Central Ave SE Washington, DC$162K21.0800
- 5542 B St SE Washington, DC$174K21.0800
- 5512 B St SE Washington, DC$167K21.0800
- 5527 B St SE Washington, DC$178K21.0800
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005