5527 Kansas Ave NW, Washington, DC 200114 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,437 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $489,000
- Price/sqft: $345
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3331 0052
- Zillow Home ID: 487850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5527 Kansas Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Manor Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.4% higher than in Washington, and 60.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Manor Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manor Park home values.
- 5525 Kansas Ave NW Washington, DC$408K311,278
- 5523 Kansas Ave NW Washington, DC$369K411,422
- 5529 Kansas Ave NW Washington, DC$471K431,618
- 5521 Kansas Ave NW Washington, DC$482K42.51,404
- 204 Longfellow St NW Washington, DC$416K321,548
- 5519 Kansas Ave NW Washington, DC$396K42.51,404
- 202 Longfellow St NW Washington, DC$432K31.51,188
- 5517 Kansas Ave NW Washington, DC$378K311,134
- 5520 2nd St NW Washington, DC$293K311,180
- 5518 2nd St NW Washington, DC$296K311,090
- 5516 2nd St NW Washington, DC$294K311,148
- 5514 2nd St NW Washington, DC$310K311,090
- 5515 Kansas Ave NW Washington, DC$375K311,134
- 200 Longfellow St NW Washington, DC$486K32.51,942
- 5512 2nd St NW Washington, DC$354K311,090
- 5513 Kansas Ave NW Washington, DC$386K31.51,130
- 5510 2nd St NW Washington, DC$325K411,186
- 5508 2nd St NW Washington, DC$330K311,312
- 211 Kennedy St NW Washington, DC$348K32.51,413
- 215 Kennedy St NW Washington, DC$285K321,143
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.