553 6th Ave, Menlo Park, CA 940252 beds, 1 bath, 760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $533
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 760 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 060064180
- Zillow Home ID: 15578873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 553 6th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% lower than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 549 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$597K21760
- 557 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$846K321,260
- 545 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$795K21.51,150
- 561 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$682K211,060
- 533 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.82M72.52,460
- 550 5th Ave Redwood City, CA$657K421,490
- 573 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$660K211,120
- 540 5th Ave Redwood City, CA$682K311,050
- 529 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$921K321,480
- 580 5th Ave Redwood City, CA$619K21870
- 536 5th Ave Redwood City, CA$476K21730
- 544 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$734K221,110
- 575 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$766K311,200
- 542 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$590K21970
- 540 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$906K311,500
- 532 5th Ave Redwood City, CA$773K321,460
- 525 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$815K311,050
- 560 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$790K321,040
- 528 6th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.11M321,590
- 590 5th Ave Redwood City, CA$569K11820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.