553 Argyle Ave, Orange, NJ 070506 beds, 3.5 baths, 8,899 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,886 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1879
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $147,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Living room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,899 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 178
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1706207000000020
- Zillow Home ID: 38728142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 553 Argyle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Orange, and 76.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07050 home values.
- 559 Argyle Ave Orange, NJ$228K----1,577
- 549 Argyle Ave Orange, NJ$226K----2,757
- 563 Argyle Ave Orange, NJ$258K532,674
- 539 Argyle Ave Orange, NJ$227K----2,054
- 564 Morris St Orange, NJ$156K----1,824
- 566 Morris St Orange, NJ$144K----1,824
- 560 Morris St Orange, NJ$159K----2,106
- 567 Argyle Ave Orange, NJ$192K31.51,212
- 538 Argyle Ave # 2 Orange, NJ$336K------
- 538 Argyle Ave # 1 Orange, NJ$421K----2,923
- 554 Morris St Orange, NJ$175K----1,900
- 550 Morris St Orange, NJ$161K----2,078
- 571 Argyle Ave Orange, NJ$151K521,575
- 547 Argyle Ave Orange, NJ$272K----2,718
- 548 Argyle Ave Orange, NJ$214K----1,997
- 552 Argyle Ave Orange, NJ$208K----1,845
- 544 Argyle Ave Orange, NJ$252K----2,177
- 575 Argyle Ave Orange, NJ$273K----2,691
- 578 Morris St Orange, NJ$236K52.52,012
- 548 Morris St Orange, NJ$180K----1,553
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.