- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
553 Athens St, Riverside, CA 925074 beds, 3 baths, 2,043 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 638 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,043 sqft
- Parcel #: 253351020
- Zillow Home ID: 17866977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 553 Athens Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canyon Crest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58% lower than in Riverside, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Canyon Crest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canyon Crest home values.
- 571 Athens St Riverside, CA$452K432,206
- 545 Athens St Riverside, CA$339K431,300
- 5072 Trojan Ct Riverside, CA$448K432,206
- Trojan Ct Riverside, CA$454K42.752,409
- 533 Athens St Riverside, CA$523K42.752,459
- 5064 Trojan Ct Riverside, CA$454K432,409
- 552 Athens St Riverside, CA$448K432,206
- 562 Athens St # 0 Riverside, CA--432,400
- 502 Athens St Riverside, CA$564K43--
- 562 Athens St Riverside, CA$451K432,400
- 542 Athens St Riverside, CA$412K432,043
- 5056 Trojan Ct Riverside, CA$420K432,206
- 572 Athens St Riverside, CA$449K432,206
- 525 Athens St Riverside, CA$441K432,043
- 532 Athens St Riverside, CA$337K432,043
- 5073 Trojan Ct Riverside, CA$430K42.752,409
- 5081 Trojan Ct Riverside, CA$417K432,409
- 5049 Humboldt Ct Riverside, CA$461K432,409
- 571 Bruin Dr Riverside, CA$407K432,043
- 5065 Trojan Ct Riverside, CA$392K432,043
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.