- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
553 Lakeshore Dr, Asheville, NC 288043 beds, 2 baths, 1,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $217,500
- Price/sqft: $171
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 973093163200000
- Zillow Home ID: 5639041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 553 Lakeshore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28804 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72% greater than in Asheville, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28804 home values.
- 525 Lakeshore Dr Asheville, NC$303K211,474
- 555 Lakeshore Dr Asheville, NC$488K54.53,376
- 44 Alclare Ct Asheville, NC$358K431,950
- 42 Alclare Ct Asheville, NC$286K42.51,747
- 495 Lakeshore Dr Asheville, NC$301K221,842
- 554 Lakeshore Dr Asheville, NC$311K221,334
- 46 Alclare Ct Asheville, NC$332K422,211
- 150 Westwood Rd Asheville, NC$398K542,837
- 146 Westwood Rd Asheville, NC$295K221,524
- 552 Lakeshore Dr Asheville, NC$393K433,365
- 649 Lakeshore Dr Asheville, NC$302K432,424
- 550 Lakeshore Dr Asheville, NC$379K321,854
- 1 Alclare Dr Asheville, NC$273K321,711
- 144 Westwood Rd Asheville, NC$385K42.51,968
- 556 Lakeshore Drive Ext Asheville, NC$470K432,200
- 648 Lakeshore Dr Asheville, NC$305K321,407
- 651 Lakeshore Dr Asheville, NC$171K221,254
- 500 Lakeshore Dr Asheville, NC$509K322,016
- 43 Alclare Ct Asheville, NC$337K42.52,225
- 560 Lakeshore Drive Ext Asheville, NC$440K32.52,278
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.