553 Laurels Rd, Johnson City, TN 376013 beds, 2 baths, 1,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Private without being completely secluded. Very rural country setting.
- Lot: 3.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $145,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,910 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Zillow Home ID: 2146012639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 553 Laurels Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% lower than in Johnson City, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37601 home values.
- 553 Laurels Rd Johnson City, TN$158K--21,407
- Dry Creek Rd TN--------
- Dry Creek Rd Elizabethton, TN$62K--12,117
- Leeham Ln TN--------
- 158 Leedham Ln Johnson City, TN$158K343,554
- Dry Creek Rd Elizabethton, TN$84K----1,512
- Laurels Dry Creek Rd TN--------
- 589 Laurels Rd Johnson City, TN$407K64.56,294
- 527 Laurels Rd Johnson City, TN$85K--11,642
- Dry Creek Rd Elizabethton, TN$62K----1,620
- Laurels Rd Johnson City, TN$310K--2.52,077
- 158 Leedham Ln Johnson City, TN$236K--2.52,554
- 528 Laurels Rd Johnson City, TN$53K321,782
- Dry Creek Rd Elizabethton, TN$100K--1960
- 535 Laurels Rd Johnson City, TN$92K--11,120
- Dry Creek Rd Elizabethton, TN$170K--11,189
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!