5531 N 66th St, Omaha, NE 681043 beds, 1 bath, 1,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
If interested please call Franny today!
(402) 980 5568
**Vision Casa Real Estate**
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 51 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $101,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- View: City
- Cheaper Than rent. Well built. Extra bath in Lower level. Why pay some one else's mortgage
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,012 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1274 0281 16
- Zillow Home ID: 75764801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5531 N 66th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Omaha market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in Omaha Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Omaha home values rise more quickly than other regions in Omaha Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Omaha home values.
- 5535 N 66th St Omaha, NE$102K31.51,000
- 5527 N 66th St Omaha, NE$116K32960
- 5555 N 66th St Omaha, NE$104K31.51,000
- 5523 N 66th St Omaha, NE$95K321,550
- 5523 N 66th St # 0 Omaha, NE$97K32--
- 5605 N 66th St Omaha, NE$102K31.51,000
- 5519 N 66th St Omaha, NE$84K31960
- 5611 N 66th St Omaha, NE$105K321,296
- 5515 N 66th St Omaha, NE$50K31960
- 5530 N 65th St Omaha, NE$59K31.5960
- 5507 N 66th St Omaha, NE$102K31.5960
- 5526 N 65th St Omaha, NE$88K41.5960
- 5534 N 65th St Omaha, NE$72K31960
- 5522 N 65th St Omaha, NE$87K32960
- 5538 N 65th St Omaha, NE$51K22960
- 6602 Park View Ln Omaha, NE$92K311,023
- 5518 N 65th St Omaha, NE$105K521,860
- 5606 N 65th St Omaha, NE$92K31.5960
- 5623 N 66th St Omaha, NE$96K321,375
- 5514 N 65th St Omaha, NE$79K31.5960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.