- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5531 Sharpe Dr, Raleigh, NC 276122.5 baths, 1,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $96,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 078611559345000
- Zillow Home ID: 6491805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5531 Sharpe Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% less than in Raleigh, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 5533 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$106K22.51,160
- 5529 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$112K221,122
- 5535 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$109K22.51,180
- 5537 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$107K22.51,204
- 5539 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$109K--2.51,164
- 5525 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$114K--21,122
- 5632 Darrow Dr Raleigh, NC$113K221,120
- 5636 Darrow Dr Raleigh, NC$122K--21,176
- 5630 Darrow Dr Raleigh, NC$108K231,165
- 5523 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$110K--2.51,164
- 5628 Darrow Dr Raleigh, NC$107K--2.51,160
- 5521 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$110K--2.51,164
- 5626 Darrow Dr Raleigh, NC$122K--2.51,200
- 5519 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$111K--2.51,164
- 5624 Darrow Dr Raleigh, NC$107K231,160
- 5517 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$109K221,169
- 5622 Darrow Dr Raleigh, NC$107K231,200
- 5528 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$115K--21,122
- 5515 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$117K--21,124
- 5526 Sharpe Dr Raleigh, NC$110K--2.51,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292