- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5531 Windermere Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322113 beds, 2 baths, 1,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,138 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $78,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- Security System
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1285390000
- Zillow Home ID: 44530359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5531 Windermere Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Monterey market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 100.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.5% higher than in Jacksonville, and 238.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Monterey home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Monterey home values.
- 5523 Windermere Dr Jacksonville, FL$89K311,187
- 5539 Windermere Dr Jacksonville, FL$85K321,943
- 5540 Gable Ln Jacksonville, FL$71K21828
- 5534 Gable Ln Jacksonville, FL$61K31824
- 5548 Gable Ln Jacksonville, FL$100K221,809
- 5513 Windermere Dr Jacksonville, FL$85K311,025
- 5547 Windermere Dr Jacksonville, FL$72K311,403
- 5532 Windermere Dr Jacksonville, FL$41K21828
- 5524 Windermere Dr Jacksonville, FL$107K321,506
- 5526 Gable Ln Jacksonville, FL$57K321,656
- 5554 Gable Ln Jacksonville, FL$67K21834
- 5540 Windermere Dr Jacksonville, FL$49K211,142
- 5514 Windermere Dr Jacksonville, FL$47K311,214
- 5505 Windermere Dr Jacksonville, FL$50K31947
- 5555 Windermere Dr Jacksonville, FL$57K21800
- 5548 Windermere Dr Jacksonville, FL$223K542,720
- 5520 Gable Ln Jacksonville, FL$73K211,182
- 5562 Gable Ln Jacksonville, FL$90K21.51,306
- 5506 Windermere Dr Jacksonville, FL$54K21806
- 5467 Oak Forest Dr Jacksonville, FL$96K321,136
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.