5533 B St SE, Washington, DC 200192 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $163,500
- Price/sqft: $164
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 5291 0091
- Zillow Home ID: 515246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5533 B St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marshall Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 445.5% greater than in Washington, and 351.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marshall Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marshall Heights home values.
- 5537 B St SE Washington, DC$183K21800
- 5531 B St SE Washington, DC$186K22800
- 5539 B St SE Washington, DC$183K21800
- 5527 B St SE Washington, DC$186K21800
- 5525 B St SE Washington, DC$201K21800
- 5543 B St SE Washington, DC$203K21954
- 5536 Bass Pl SE Washington, DC$230K31.51,184
- 5540 Bass Pl SE Washington, DC$154K21800
- 5545 B St SE Washington, DC$184K22800
- 5521 B St SE Washington, DC$201K21800
- 5534 Bass Pl SE Washington, DC$204K21992
- 5542 Bass Pl SE Washington, DC$210K22800
- 5530 Bass Pl SE Washington, DC$187K22800
- 5546 Bass Pl SE Washington, DC$182K21800
- 5519 B St SE Washington, DC$201K21800
- 5549 B St SE Washington, DC$184K21800
- 5528 Bass Pl SE Washington, DC$182K21800
- 5548 Bass Pl SE Washington, DC$187K21800
- 5532 B St SE Washington, DC$182K21800
- 5536 B St SE Washington, DC$225K311,010
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.