- Lot: 6,364 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 1,653 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $101,753
- Last sale price/sqft: $61
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Assoc Rules/Info \ Other (See Remarks), Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Association Fee Incl \ Other (See Remarks), Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Alhambra High, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ FannieMae (HomePath), Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Other (See Remarks), Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,659 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14512140
- Zillow Home ID: 7719598
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-125K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alahambra home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Alahambra homes, this home is valued 1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% greater than in Phoenix, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
|5605 N 38th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$113K||4||2||1,443|
|5529 N 38th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$108K||--||2||1,612|
|3810 W Marshall Ave Phoenix, AZ||$93K||--||2.5||1,134|
|5602 N 38th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$86K||2||1||1,040|
|5609 N 38th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$97K||--||2.5||1,241|
|5616 N 38th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$118K||2||1||1,830|
|5606 N 38th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$96K||--||2||1,300|
|5534 N 38th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$88K||--||2.5||1,124|
|3802 W Marshall Ave Phoenix, AZ||$113K||--||2.5||1,653|
|5604 N 38th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$107K||4||1||1,643|
|3808 W Luke Ave Phoenix, AZ||$117K||--||2.5||1,733|
|5617 N 38th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$98K||--||2||1,313|
|5526 N 38th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$101K||--||2||1,863|
|5610 N 38th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$104K||4||2||1,472|
|3813 W Marshall Ave Phoenix, AZ||$85K||--||2||1,040|
|3819 W Marshall Ave Phoenix, AZ||$77K||--||1||1,040|
|3839 W San Juan Ave Phoenix, AZ||$110K||--||2||1,451|
|5520 N 38th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$93K||4||2||1,643|
|5616 N 38th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$111K||3||1.5||1,839|
|3807 W Marshall Ave Phoenix, AZ||$108K||--||2.5||1,443|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!