5535 Mary Ann Ct, Oak Forest, IL 604523 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,133 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 188 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 08692529
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 28211190740000
- Zillow Home ID: 4226608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5535 Mary Ann Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60452, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% less than in Oak Forest, and 133.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60452 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oak Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60452 home values.
- 5539 Mary Ann Ct Oak Forest, IL$171K--11,192
- 5536 Mary Ann Ct Oak Forest, IL$170K--1.51,192
- 5544 Mary Ann Ct Oak Forest, IL$158K--1.51,192
- 5543 Mary Ann Ct Oak Forest, IL$170K--1.51,134
- 5534 Ellen Ct Oak Forest, IL--------
- 16148 Pamela Ct Oak Forest, IL$177K--21,154
- 16144 Pamela Ct Oak Forest, IL$175K--1.51,165
- 5544 Ellen Ct Oak Forest, IL$152K--11,093
- 5528 Ellen Ct Oak Forest, IL$170K31.51,134
- 5552 Mary Ann Ct Oak Forest, IL$160K--11,216
- 5537 Babette Ct Oak Forest, IL$258K--21,629
- 16152 Pamela Ct Oak Forest, IL$117K--1.5989
- 5552 Ellen Ct Oak Forest, IL$180K--22,115
- 5561 Mary Ann Ct Oak Forest, IL$181K--1.51,337
- 5543 Babette Ct Oak Forest, IL$188K3--1,417
- 16142 Pamela Ct Oak Forest, IL$73K------
- 5527 Babette Ct Oak Forest, IL$139K--12,044
- 5560 Mary Ann Ct Oak Forest, IL$162K--11,216
- 5560 Ellen Ct Oak Forest, IL$176K--11,665
- 5516 Ellen Ct Oak Forest, IL$151K--11,066
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.