5536 30th Pl NW, Washington, DC 200155 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,171 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,928 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,300,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- Finished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,171 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2295 0019
- Zillow Home ID: 458586
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5536 30th Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chevy Chase, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.5% lower than in Washington, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chevy Chase home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chevy Chase home values.
- 5532 30th Pl NW Washington, DC$817K421,669
- 5540 30th Pl NW Washington, DC$854K431,362
- 5528 30th Pl NW Washington, DC$813K32.51,296
- 5544 30th Pl NW Washington, DC$715K321,392
- 5524 30th Pl NW Washington, DC$767K321,771
- 5529 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$699K31.51,512
- 5525 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$857K42.52,070
- 5521 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$883K62.51,700
- 5520 30th Pl NW Washington, DC$761K431,644
- 5479 31st St NW Washington, DC$833K321,496
- 5517 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$847K32.51,822
- 5535 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$922K442,116
- 5475 31st St NW Washington, DC$850K32.51,768
- 5543 30th Pl NW Washington, DC$877K421,930
- 5516 30th Pl NW Washington, DC$833K321,584
- 5513 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$915K332,189
- 5471 31st St NW Washington, DC$1.26M63.52,811
- 5549 30th Pl NW Washington, DC$710K32.51,232
- 5539 30th Pl NW Washington, DC$787K31.51,906
- 5535 30th Pl NW Washington, DC$996K42.52,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.