5536 Oakwood Ridge St, Las Vegas, NV 891303 beds, 2 baths, 1,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 12536516079
- Zillow Home ID: 6904692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5536 Oakwood Ridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Cheyenne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.5% less than in Las Vegas, and 91% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Cheyenne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Cheyenne home values.
- 5532 Oakwood Ridge St Las Vegas, NV$133K321,372
- 5528 Oakwood Ridge St Las Vegas, NV$135K321,372
- 4808 Marblecrest Ct Las Vegas, NV$131K321,372
- 4809 Marblecrest Ct Las Vegas, NV$126K321,372
- 5524 Oakwood Ridge St Las Vegas, NV$131K321,372
- 4804 Marblecrest Ct Las Vegas, NV$126K321,244
- 5537 Oakwood Ridge St Las Vegas, NV$136K321,372
- 5533 Oakwood Ridge St Las Vegas, NV$131K221,244
- 5541 Oakwood Ridge St Las Vegas, NV$140K321,372
- 4805 Marblecrest Ct Las Vegas, NV$129K321,372
- 5529 Oakwood Ridge St Las Vegas, NV$136K321,372
- 4828 Minturn Ave Las Vegas, NV$131K221,244
- 4824 Minturn Ave Las Vegas, NV$138K321,372
- 5520 Oakwood Ridge St Las Vegas, NV$130K321,372
- 4812 Sunbelt Ct Las Vegas, NV$127K221,244
- 4832 Minturn Ave Las Vegas, NV$134K321,372
- 5525 Oakwood Ridge St Las Vegas, NV$137K321,372
- 4808 Sunbelt Ct Las Vegas, NV$124K321,372
- 4836 Minturn Ave Las Vegas, NV$121K321,372
- 5516 Oakwood Ridge St Las Vegas, NV$129K321,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!