5538 Baccalaureate Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 234623 beds, 2 baths, 1,158 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,391 sqft
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1984 for $54,400
- Parking: Off street
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,158 sqft
- Parcel #: 14683421160000
- Zillow Home ID: 60651479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5538 Baccalaureate Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kempsville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% higher than in Virginia Beach, and 47.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kempsville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Virginia Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kempsville home values.
- 5536 Baccalaureate Dr Virginia Beach, VA$108K32.51,384
- 5542 Baccalaureate Dr Virginia Beach, VA$129K21900
- 5534 Baccalaureate Dr Virginia Beach, VA$150K331,602
- 5532 Baccalaureate Dr Virginia Beach, VA$119K32.51,581
- 5546 Baccalaureate Dr Virginia Beach, VA$100K21785
- 5530 Baccalaureate Dr Virginia Beach, VA$112K32.51,480
- 5412 Campus Dr Virginia Beach, VA$103K321,158
- 5528 Baccalaureate Dr Virginia Beach, VA$122K32.51,602
- 5548 Baccalaureate Dr Virginia Beach, VA$138K321,158
- 5414 Campus Dr Virginia Beach, VA$100K21960
- 5526 Baccalaureate Dr Virginia Beach, VA$112K32.51,480
- 5416 Campus Dr Virginia Beach, VA$125K21785
- 5505 Professor Ct Virginia Beach, VA$141K31.51,440
- 811 Tenure Ln Virginia Beach, VA$98K21785
- 5418 Campus Dr Virginia Beach, VA$100K22960
- 5545 Baccalaureate Dr Virginia Beach, VA$100K321,158
- 5524 Baccalaureate Dr Virginia Beach, VA$149K32.51,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.