- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
554 23rd Pl NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,388 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,556 sqft
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $369,500
- Price/sqft: $266
- Fenced Yard
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 4516 0092
- Zillow Home ID: 507337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 554 23rd Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kingman Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.6% higher than in Washington, and 64.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingman Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingman Park home values.
- 554 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$449K31.51,088
- 552 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$300K311,088
- 556 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$424K311,088
- 550 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$450K321,088
- 558 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$412K31.51,388
- 560 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$412K311,398
- 548 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$390K311,388
- 546 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$366K31.51,388
- 562 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$406K311,388
- 564 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$320K321,088
- 544 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$394K31.51,388
- 566 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$491K33.51,632
- 542 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$434K31.52,142
- 568 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$325K31.51,088
- 540 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$412K311,388
- 615 21st St NE Washington, DC$414K311,292
- 617 21st St NE Washington, DC$410K321,294
- 538 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$413K311,388
- 570 23rd Pl NE Washington, DC$408K311,388
- 613 21st St NE Washington, DC$411K41.51,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!