- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5540 E El Jardin St, Long Beach, CA 908153 beds, 2 baths, 1,772 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,446 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,375,000
- Price/sqft: $776
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,772 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 7240019009
- Zillow Home ID: 21213269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5540 E El Jardin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Park Estates, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63% less than in Long Beach, and 77.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Estates home values.
- 5530 E El Jardin St Long Beach, CA$1.47M333,538
- 5550 E El Jardin St Long Beach, CA$923K321,990
- 5541 E La Pasada St Long Beach, CA$1.01M332,021
- 5531 E La Pasada St Long Beach, CA$958K331,987
- 5551 E La Pasada St Long Beach, CA$869K221,783
- 5520 E El Jardin St Long Beach, CA$1.08M321,799
- 5560 E El Jardin St Long Beach, CA$914K321,952
- 5521 E La Pasada St Long Beach, CA$1.06M422,636
- 5541 E El Jardin St Long Beach, CA$1.07M221,772
- 5551 E El Jardin St Long Beach, CA$1.29M332,523
- 5531 E El Jardin St Long Beach, CA$1.2M432,514
- 5561 E La Pasada St Long Beach, CA$1.05M242,081
- 5511 E La Pasada St Long Beach, CA$976K321,849
- 5561 E El Jardin St Long Beach, CA$1.21M332,173
- 5510 E El Jardin St Long Beach, CA$1.39M332,632
- 5521 E El Jardin St Long Beach, CA$1.07M332,834
- 1251 Bryant Rd Long Beach, CA$1.26M332,875
- 5505 E La Pasada St Long Beach, CA$938K33.51,914
- 1205 Bryant Rd Long Beach, CA$1.13M232,710
- 1301 Bryant Rd Long Beach, CA$1.37M432,993
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292