This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Views: 1,953 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space, 320 sqft
- Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Living Room, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Cedar, Foundation \ Crawl Block, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Screens Some, Lease Terms \ 12 Months, Lot Information \ Corner, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Owner Pays \ Property Taxes, Pets \ W\Approval, Porch \ Screened in Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tenant Pays \ All Utilities, Trans Type \ Lease, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 490707106022000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1258931
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-131K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is valued 34.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|5538 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$120K||2||1||850|
|5536 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$123K||2||1||950|
|1227 E 56th St Indianapolis, IN||$135K||2||1||1,584|
|5534 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$143K||3||--||1,346|
|5535 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$154K||3||--||1,750|
|1246 E 56th St Indianapolis, IN||$151K||3||1||1,276|
|5602 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$164K||3||--||1,364|
|1240 E 56th St Indianapolis, IN||$189K||2||2||2,332|
|5531 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$141K||3||2||1,369|
|5551 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$188K||3||--||2,184|
|5532 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$126K||2||--||772|
|1230 E 56th St Indianapolis, IN||$152K||3||--||1,018|
|5549 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$141K||2||--||888|
|5527 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$138K||3||--||1,750|
|5601 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$164K||3||--||1,247|
|5539 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$173K||2||2||1,906|
|5606 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$158K||2||--||1,200|
|5601 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$181K||3||--||1,584|
|5523 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$167K||3||--||2,156|
|5530 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$142K||3||--||1,410|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org