- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,090 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: 15458725
- Finished basement, 1300 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, View \ TREES, ViewYN \ Yes, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, ExteriorFeatures \ YARD, FuelDescription \ GAS, HotWaterDescription \ GAS, LivingRoomFeatures \ FORMAL, Area \ Lake Oswego, KitchenAppliances \ COOKTOP, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, LotDescription \ Cul-de-sac, BasementFoundation \ Daylight, ExteriorDescription \ T-111 Siding, Style \ Daylight Ranch, LotSize \ 10, LotSize \ 000 to 14, MasterBedroomLevel \ M, AdditionalRoom1Description \ 4th Bedroom, AdditionalRooms \ 4th Bedroom, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, Terms \ Cash, Parking \ Driveway, AdditionalRoom2Description \ 5th Bedroom, AdditionalRooms \ 5th Bedroom, AllRoomFeatures \ Formal, YearBuiltDescription \ Resale, IDXYN \ Yes, ListingStatus \ Pending, Levels \ 2, LotSize \ 999 SqFt
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 00568503
- Zillow Home ID: 48255358
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $280-497K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97068 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for West Linn as a whole. Among 97068 homes, this home is 4.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for West Linn, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97068 home values.
|5547 Sinclair St West Linn, OR||$348K||4||2||2,016|
|1465 Holly St West Linn, OR||$366K||4||2||2,176|
|5540 Sinclair St West Linn, OR||$356K||4||3||2,116|
|1459 Holly St West Linn, OR||$320K||3||2||1,740|
|5546 Sinclair St West Linn, OR||$330K||3||2||1,831|
|1447 Holly St West Linn, OR||$348K||4||2.5||1,846|
|5551 Sinclair St West Linn, OR||$351K||3||2||1,977|
|5542 Sinclair St West Linn, OR||$372K||3||3||2,176|
|1444 Holly St West Linn, OR||$217K||1||1||1,072|
|5550 Sinclair St West Linn, OR||$329K||4||2||1,300|
|5548 River St West Linn, OR||$509K||4||2.25||3,200|
|5563 Sinclair St West Linn, OR||$369K||3||2||2,101|
|5495 Grove St West Linn, OR||$588K||5||3.5||4,715|
|1460 Holly St West Linn, OR||$304K||3||2||1,212|
|1435 Holly St West Linn, OR||$336K||3||3||1,900|
|5560 Sinclair St West Linn, OR||$246K||3||1||951|
|5621 Cascade St West Linn, OR||$353K||3||2||1,924|
|5550 River St West Linn, OR||$466K||3||2||3,176|
|5573 Sinclair St West Linn, OR||$326K||3||2||1,585|
|1448 Holly St West Linn, OR||$280K||3||2||1,104|
Nearby Schools in West Linn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!